Two towns, two spectacular places with magical sceneries, in one destination! Why should you visit Los Cabos?
1. The “Land’s End”, as it is known, is full of contrasts – exotic beaches, mountains, and desert. What could be more beautiful than to live these contrasts in one destination? We believe that it can be an unforgettable journey
2. The town Cabo San Lucas is one of the most popular tourist destinations. Its beautiful desert landscapes and beaches attract thousands of people from all over the world. Many celebrities also choose this town.
3. The charming town San Jose del Cabo offers a quiet life than its sister town Cabo San Lucas. San Jose is a more historic town with excellent restaurants, boutiques, and galleries housed in historic buildings.
4. Both towns offer a variety of activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing, golf, and horseback riding. It looks like you will never get bored in Los Cabos! Don’t forget the sea arch El Arco de Cabo San Lucas (the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet) a popular tourist attraction and the central point for photos.
5. Both towns are known for their nightlife. Fine restaurants offer you the best Mexican cuisine, and the dance in the night-spots is combined with excellent cocktails.
6. Luxury resorts and spas. If you want a high quality staying, Los Cabos offers numerous luxury resorts along the coast between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo.
The best period to visit Los Cabos is between May – November.
Travel the World with Us