Paris, one of the most beautiful cities in the world, can enchant even the most demanding people as it entails everyone to the world of art, fashion, gastronomy and the rich culture of the city of Light. It is certain that Paris becomes an unforgettable experience for millions of people of the planet, who visit it every year.
We went, we saw, and we recommend:
- The Eiffel Tower, which is the hallmark of Paris and one of the world’s best-known landmarks.
We urge you, apart from the day, to visit the tower in the evening since the spectacle with the thousands of lights is magical.
- The Arc de Triumph, which is the symbol for Napoleon’s victories. If you come out on top, you will admire the Champs-Elysées Avenue, La Defence and the other surrounding areas.
- Avenue Champs-Elysées. In this street, there are theatres, coffee shops, cinemas and fashion stores where you can spend some time for shopping and entertainment.
- The Roman Catholic Church of the city, Notre-Dame. The architecture of the church evokes the admiration of all visitors. A must see attraction…
- The Louvre Museum, one of the largest art museums exposing 35000 works from Italy, Austria, Germany, Greece, Egypt, the Middle East, and others. We recommend you get the tickets online so that you skip the line at the entrance. Ticket prices vary depending on the categories you choose.
- La Defence; is the first European district of modern business buildings. The artworks that adorn the paved road of the area are a different spectacle worth seeing.
- The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Montmartre. The temple is a beautiful attraction which worth a visit. The entrance is free to the public, and we recommend a visit to the dome of the church; keep in mind that you will climb 300 steps as there is no elevator.
It is certain that two days is not enough to see Paris. To live the ultimate experience we recommend you stay in the city at least four days where you will have the opportunity to visit other attractions, even outside the town.
Travel the World with Us