Best Places to visit in March 2020 – Is it time to schedule your vacations for March?
Have a look at these 4 beautiful destinations:
The tourists support that the best time to visit Delhi is October / November and February / March. The mild climate will allow you to arrange a tour to the various sightseeing in the old and new city. We suggest visiting:
- Akshardham (modern temple celebrating Indian arts)
- Rashtrapati Bhavan (president’s official home, with the museum)
- Qutub Minar (5-storey tower with balconies)
- Humayun’s Tomb (Palatial 16th century tomb of Humayun)
- India Gate (1920s triumphal arch and war memorial)
- Chandni Chowk (Market)
We strongly recommend arranging a tour to Agra, where the masterpiece of the Taj Mahal is located.
Find here the best tours.
One of the best months to visit Chile (South-America) is March, where you can enjoy all the beautiful attractions Chile has to offer. The best things to do?
- La Moneda Palace (Stately office of Chile’s President)
- Central Market (Seafood market with restaurants)
- Costanera Center (Skyscraper complex with mall)
- San Cristóbal Hill (Hiking spot and panoramic city views)
- Santa Lucía Hill (Hill with a landscaped park and viewpoints)
- Plaza de Armas (Revered city plaza with many statues)
- Marble Caves – Patagonia (Cave, lake, glacier, chapel, and kayaking). Check here how to go
The good weather in March attracts lots of tourists to enjoy longer and sunnier days. More than the cigars and vintage cars, Cuba is full of history, culture, and tasting cuisine. So, what best to travel in the capital of Cuba, Havana, to discover this beautiful destination. What to see?
- Old Havana (Cathedral, history, and architecture)
- Viñales Valley (a Farming area known for hiking and biking)
- El Capitolio (Theatre, architecture, and history)
- Castillo de Los Tres Reyes Del Morro (Sea Fortress at the mount of the harbor)
- Plaza de la Catedral (Circa-1770s public square with a church)
- Gran Teatro De La Habana (Ornate 19th-century concert hall)
- Che Guevara Mausoleum (Mausoleum of a Cuban Revolution Leader)
A perfect trip for the end of March. In the home town of the reggae star, Bob Marley, you will see simple places and simple people, and that’s why it is interesting to visit this destination. Discover the:
- Bob Marley Museum (Tour of Iconic musician’s former house)
- Devon House (History, reggae, architecture, and art)
- Emancipation Park (Major city’s park)
- Hope Botanical Gardens (Zoo Park)
- National Heroes Park (Jamaican tombs and memorials)
- Cane River Fall (River and waterfall)
We suggest combining this destination with Cuba as it’s about 1 hour away by plane and 11 hours by car.
Travel the World with Us